Le Moulleau <- > Cap Ferret
Get the true holiday experience on Arcachon Bay: beautiful landscapes, a wide variety of sites, the quiet waters of the Bay, just right for long boat trips. Discover the Atlantic Coast, stretches of sandy beaches and beautiful walks or bike rides.
Le Moulleau is a beautiful village in the town of Arcachon, most of which is pedestrian-only. The neighbourhood’s authenticity and family atmosphere make it a very popular summertime destination. Elegant shops and trendy cafés line the village’s main street.
The Lège-Cap Ferret peninsula, with expansive pine forests and sandy beaches, is home to ten charming oyster-farming villages.
: 20 min. crossing
- Return trip ticket, only valid for a return the same day: day ticket not valid after 19:20.
- Bags must be removed from bikes, otherwise you will not be allowed to board.
- Electric bikes cannot be transported on this line.
- Warning: some late morning or late afternoon boat shuttles may be delayed due to a high number of passengers.
- Wheelchair access strongly discouraged. Please contact us for more information.
- Certain departures and returns may be modified or cancelled due to the tides, sand silting, weather conditions and the unique design of the Le Moulleau Pier.
- At low tide, landing and boarding at Le Moulleau may take place on the beach with a ladder.
- In the event of inclement weather or a beach landing, the transport of bikes will not be allowed.
- UBA reserves the right to modify trips, timetables and fares without notice (see our general terms and conditions)