Arcachon <-> Cap Ferret
Get the true holiday experience on Arcachon Bay: beautiful landscapes, a wide variety of sites, the quiet waters of the Bay, just right for long boat trips. Discover the Atlantic Coast, stretches of sandy beaches and beautiful walks or bike rides.
The town of Arcachon is full of colours: dream villas, seaside hotels and sandy beaches.
The Lège-Cap Ferret peninsula, with expansive pine forests and sandy beaches, is home to ten charming oyster-farming villages.
Duration: 30 min. crossing
- Return trip ticket, only valid for a return the same day: day ticket not valid after 19:30.
- We recommend arriving as early as possible and during high season and school holidays.
- Warning: some late morning or late afternoon boat shuttles may be delayed due to a high number of passengers.
- Warning: bags and batteries must be removed from bikes and electric bikes, otherwise you will not be allowed to board.
- Wheelchair access possible from Thiers Pier (Arcachon) and Bélisaire (Cap Ferret), but is difficult at low tide, a request must be made at the till 2 hours before departure.
- UBA reserves the right to modify trips, timetables and fares without notice (see our general terms and conditions)