Andernos <-> Arcachon
Get the true holiday experience on Arcachon Bay: beautiful landscapes, a wide variety of sites, the quiet waters of the Bay, just right for long boat trips. Discover the Atlantic Coast, with stretches of sandy beaches. Not to mention delightful walks and bike rides discovering this unique natural space.
The town of Arcachon is full of colours: dream villas, seaside hotels and sandy beaches.
The tidal cycles set the rhythm of life in Andernos. It’s what makes the town so charming. Discover a wealth of diverse heritage.
: 1 hour crossing
- Departure times based on the tide.
- Return trip ticket only valid for a return the same day.
- We recommend booking as early as possible during the high season.
- Wheelchair access possible, but difficult at low tide, a request must be made at the till 72 hours before departure.
- Warning: bags must be removed from bikes, otherwise you will not be allowed to board.
- Electric bikes cannot be transported on this line.
- UBA reserves the right to modify trips, timetables and fares without notice (see our general terms and conditions)