Fishing on Arcahon Bay
Share a moment of relaxation and conviviality and discover the parts of the Bay which are the most abundant in fish.
Have fun casting your line for different species according to the season:
Spring: sea bream, cuttlefish, bass, meagre etc.
Summer: sea bream, bass, meagre and saurel.
Autumn: cuttlefish, sea bream, black sea bream, bass, meagre and saurel. (Non-exhaustive list).
: ~ 4hrs.
- Booking required at least 24 hrs. before departure at +335 57 72 28 28 or on our website, www.bateliers-arcachon.com
- Trip for children ages 8 and up.
- Fishing tackle (rods and bait) can be rented directly on the boat.
- Service maintained subject to good weather conditions. For the safety and comfort of our passengers, outings are only held on a calm sea.
- This trip is subject to a minimum participation of 15 people.
- Dogs are not permitted on “Fishing on the Bay” outings.
- UBA reserves the right to modify trips, timetables and fares without notice (see our general terms and conditions).