Banc d’Arguin Day Trip
Set sail for an exceptional natural environment: the Banc d’Arguin
The Banc d’Arguin is a magnificent, golden-sand nature reserve, haven for numerous species of migratory birds.
At the heart of the reserve, oyster farmers produce some of the Bay’s best oysters, called Les Belles d’Arguin. Definitely a must-see!
Many who love this exotic island enjoy swimming and spending relaxing afternoons here.
To preserve this natural site, please exercise caution: The Banc d’Arguin is a major nesting ground for numerous bird species. Don’t forget to pack a picnic!
Departure from Cap Ferret: combine your Banc d’Arguin day with a stopover at the Dune du Pilat on the Southern Tour.
: Full day
- Return trip ticket only valid for a return the same day.
- Not wheelchair-accessible. Please contact us for more information.
- Bikes cannot be transported.
- Dogs are not allowed on this line.
- Sensitive area, subject to regulations for nature reserves.
- When you arrive at the Banc d’Arguin, you will board directly on the beach by ladder.
- Certain departures and returns may be modified or cancelled due to the tides, sand silting, weather conditions and the unique topography of the Banc d’Arguin.
- UBA reserves the right to modify trips, timetables and fares without notice (see our general terms and conditions).